Lurvey Project Group - What is it?
The Lurvey Project Group exists to support projects that go beyond what a traditional Supply Company can undertake. The Project Group goes beyond standard stocked inventory supply, logistics, and processes.
- You have a team of experts in their own department focused on custom stone orders, counter tops, outdoor kitchens, radius coping, detailed terraces etc.
- You have a team of experts in their own department focused on special orders of non-stocked and often tricky to get inventory across all product categories including plants, pavers, and stone.
- Your Lurvey Rep can set you up with a Project Group member and you can communicate directly with them via email and phone. Your Lurvey rep will be cc’d on all correspondence to be aware of lead times, progress, and assist in meeting your expectations.
- *Laser templating is available and has a 'pass-through' charge, An optional service to free you up and spend your time elsewhere.
- The cost of your project will be quoted on the front end so you know exactly what to budget for from the beginning.
- A good portion of custom stone fabrication is now done in-house at Lurvey to maintain control of your custom order and expectations.
With access to hundreds of partner manufacturers, growers, quarries, & logistics firms throughout the country and worldwide, a network of fabricators, as well as Lurvey's own Fabrication Shop, laser templating service, and CAD capabilities, The Lurvey Project Group is equipped to help take your projects to the next level.
- Material Selection/ Specification Assistance & Consulting
- Nursery & quarry tours & tagging services
- Educational presentations
- Accurate take-off & estimating services
- Budgetary total project material costing in pre-bid phase for project architects & planners
- Timely & expedited mock-up material procurement
- Drafting department & CAD Services
- Laser templating services
- Fabricated Stone specialties with own fabrication shop/ extensive network of partner fabrication shops.
- Access to all Lurvey on the ground inventory across 4 locations for immediate availability
- Accurate & timely material procurement, communication, & delivery
- Delivery/Logistics coordination
- Ability to deliver hardscapes, nursery stock, & other product lines on the same delivery truck.