This premier Lurvey Design service brings our designers to you, and is ideal for a wide range of projects, offering personalized, on-site service.
· Our Designers meet with you at your home, take detailed measurements and notes regarding environmental conditions, and talk with you in depth to fully understand your goals for your outdoor living space.
· Upon completion, your drawn-to-scale design is emailed to you, along with a plant catalog showing photos of the plants in the plan. A hard copy is mailed to your home, and is available to your selected contractor.
· We offer a one-time review of the completed design and make minor edits. Reviews are scheduled at Lurvey Garden Center. This service is intended for clients that have landscape design needs of one or multiple views. (Front of the house is one view, the side of the house is another view.)
Why a formal design from Lurvey?
Our experienced designers create a well thought-out design, to create your dream outdoor living space, making it an integral extension of your home.
· A design defines long-term goals, overall plan, and how to get there.
· A design can prevent costly mistakes, saving you time and money.
· As a planning tool, it helps you determine costs, budget, and priorities.
· It allows you the flexibility to install your design in phases at your convenience - based on timing, priorities and budget.
· You own the design, which gives you the flexibility to proceed at your own pace. We provide you and your potential contractors the tools for estimating budget and comparing contractors bids.